1. You’ve opened a couple of your new e-mail messages and read through them quickly. You want to read through them properly later when you have more time. What should you do?
2. What is the most efficient method of viewing only the unread messages in all of your mail folders?
3. You are sending out an email detailing the agenda for the next financial meeting. The e-mail is addressed to the company’s board members. You want to track when the recipients have read the email. How do you set up and track e-mail receipts?
4. You need to identify and respond quickly to messages you receive from an important client. You decide to set all messages from the client to display in a particular color in your inbox. How do you do this in Outlook 2007?
5. What should you do to enable the Desktop Alert feature?
Information Technology Online Training Courses;
Business Development Online Training Courses;
Career Development Online Training Courses;
Computer Desktop Online Training Courses. Drpepper1