1. A network administrator has funding to do a major upgrade of the companys LAN. This upgrade is currently in the planning stages and still needs to determine the network requirements, bottlenecks and any future upgrades in mind. Which of the following is the first step in the planning process?
2. A network administrator wants to be able to block all already known malicious activity. Which of the following would allow her to perform this activity?
3. Which of the following should a technician do first when setting up a SOHO network?
4. Which of the following is an example of two-factor authentication?
5. Which of the following connector types would a network technician use to connect a serial cable?
Information Technology Online Training Courses;
Business Development Online Training Courses;
Career Development Online Training Courses;
Computer Desktop Online Training Courses. Drpepper1